Monday, June 8, 2009

Blogs That Make Me Go Oooga Oooga - Part One

I've been away dealing with family issues. But, I'm baaack! I did get some email telling me to tone down the cutesy stuff. So, I'll try to do this. Today I want to write about blogs that just make me want to vomit or at least swirl green slime in my mouth. When I read 'em I wonder who the heck gets anything out of them? And, if people do then what does that say about the level of intelligence? These people who pretend to enjoy these must have an IQ of "Tard."

But, here is a list of blogs that I personally think are mostly a waste of time. And, then, there are some that I've noted that are hit and miss. They are in no special order. I hope I didn't use too many BIG words for you that fall in the Moronite class.

John Nack on Adobe. This blog is a snoozer. Most of the time his stuff is old recycled yesterday stuff. I've heard from some outsiders that they think this guy needs to go get a real job and let Photoshop evolve on its on. Sounds like fans are stuck on needing a Lasso. Yuck.

Photofocus. It uses to be called TWIP although it sounds like TWIT/TWAT to me. This blog is so bad. It usually has typos and you can't comment on any of 'em. It's full of short nothingness. Waste.

DPS. Ok, sometimes it's good. I have to give the site credit for putting out so much content. it's a hit and miss kind of thing. But, let's play nice and let it slide.

Epic Edits. Sounds kinda interesting. But, it's an amateur wannabe whose veneer shows through pro jargon. Given another year this could be decent and deserving. For now...Nah!

Terry White. Maybe 20% of the time something good comes out of this. Mostly, it get the feeling someone has the "I gotta write something so people will think I am somebody" syndrome. (Couldn't that be a Chorus Line on Broadway?) At least he got outta Detroit. Huh?

John Paul Caponigro. I hear he's sharpola. But, his website posts are full of shameless self-promotion of crap he carries in his online store. Forget the store. Show us what ya got. (Just as I was writing this there appears to be a little life in his site. The content is a bit stale but he's still on the list until he proves otherwise.)

TOP. What's is that like Top 'O' the World, Ma? It's a balance 'o' 10% goodness and 90% dying film guys. If I wanted to live my life over and over without moving forward this would be an ideal place to hang my wheelchair.

Remember, this is just my opinionatiousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment