Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Abusing the RSS Stream

I love RSS. Don't it mean somethin' like really simple stupid? If ya used it ya might love it. But there's a kind in it. People like to run their posts over and over and over and over. 

I've kinda already mentioned RSS abuse. But, this has gone on long enough. For NoW, I'm gonna' mention some of those who like to aBuse the sYstem. They just post and post and post them same old crapola like we can't read it the first time. Ok, a second time can skirt by. But, dayam,  after that give US a rest!!!!! and, they can kiss my Glass!

From the growing list are, and in no particular order here are those I DeeM Offensive to the passages of the Nose. They are Gaseous! They need a life of somekind! Otherwise, they wouldn't run this over and over and over and over!

(Checkum back here for updates and additions to this here list, fool!)

Ken Rockwell
Adorama
Steve's Digicams
Georg Nyman
Photoreporter

While I B on a ROLL I been thinkin' of listin' those websites that splogg and scrape. Some of them there sites are truly offensive, 'specially those rumorized locales. Who knows? I may be going after sum of those lawyers in love and their sorry torts.

No comments:

Post a Comment