Sunday, May 10, 2009

Review of Those Pretending to Read the Book

Alreet, it's Mama's Day. Called me Mother to see about taking her out to dinner. After that I tossed myself on the sofa for a little readin' and relaxation. Here I am chillin with the remainder of a beer from last night, some stale chips, and my laptop. While surfin' I came across this a review of a book written on Photoshop CS4. In this reviewer's 520 words it twere not necessitatively a glorifyin' look at this book. But, I hungered more. So I swung over to Amazon.com. This here thing has about 400 pages and it's already gotten 21 reviews that account for 4 starz. Max is 5 big uns. Words like useful, teriffic, excellent, sophisticated, mislabeled and not up to par were used to describe it. Perusin' the reviews it dawned on me that that site I furst visited probably didn't read it. I also think that this particlar site probably read Amazon.com and put it together. Not much else. And, that's what brings us all down to this here point. This reviewer says that if you consider yourself an advanced users then you should walk your eyes over there and see if there's anything of benefit to ya. Like, isn't that what a review is about? Tell me something specific about the book. (This also applies to those slinkinisky camera reviews.) Tell me if I should buy it one way or the other! It gets to the boiling point where some sites are so desperado for hits that they'll write anything to snake ya in. But whut I got wuz a humoninmaximo case of gas. It's so bad I ain't even heard the fat man sing.

In a future post watch me write about those with the biggamous egos often have the minsculest knowledges...

No comments:

Post a Comment