Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Best Cameras of Summer? Yeah, Not!

My fellow workers asked me to stay home and work today. T'ain't been feelin' 2 good myself. Instead of work I've been reading a few online photo oddz and endz. One of them is called "The Best Camera for Summer 2009 Photography." It was online at that Geek site. Ok, well, I thought that this might be a good 'un to read. But, it turned out to be what's wrong with several of these review sites. For xmple, it's got a Superzoomzoom category. But, there's no mention of Olympus. None of Kodak. No Samsung. Am I zoomin' in for clarity here? So, it is incomplete. The next section ia "Premium Compacts." Damn, forgot the Fuji F200EXR, the Leica D-Lux 4, no Ricoh CX1, Sigma DP2, and so on. It's incomplete 2. The 3rd cat is "DSLRs." Mentioned are 2 Nikon, 1 Canon, and 1 Panasonic. All the other good'uns got left out. So, here's whut I think. Bet them guys didn't shoot a frame of any of these cameras and they pretended, making some lucky guesses. If you're gonna write about 'em you better know your stuff and stay out of the fluff! I am so nauseoximated!

No comments:

Post a Comment