Friday, May 1, 2009

Holding an Event! Man, Hold the Gas!

Jes the other day I hounded on this very particular web site for publishing a list of Top 10 cameras. When it came to Numbero 2 it was blank. Like I need a psykik. NOw, we start out with May 1. This same site. The Online Photographer, is holding an event. But, guess whut? We're told there will be an unspecified entry fee. Yaada, Kadaada, Putaata. Then, we get to the "Event." He must think we're psykik or something because he assumes we can deal with the fact that it will have a name, jes not yet. (Ok, it's a PRETEND EVENT.) But, there's more! There will be top prizes although not specified "exactly." (Now, it's a PRETEND EVENT with IMAGINARY PRIZES.) I could rant on and on. I have name for ya. It's the MoFo Event! That's gotta be funner than this imaginary thingie that gives me gas.

No comments:

Post a Comment